Thursday, June 11, 2009

Continuing the Lemming theme... I finished reading Twilight!

Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
by Stephenie Meyer

My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Okay, I'll admit it - I didn't want to like this book. I am a huge fan of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, so I did not see a lot of this book as being as original as many folks said it was (ie vampires with feelings and intelligence, as opposed to cold blooded monsters). That aside, the story is compelling and it is a quick and easy read for an adult. I now feel like I can relate to the rest of the world that has already read this book. Finally, I am so glad I am not a teenager anymore, though, and so easily caught up in such intense emotions. :-)


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment